3 - 4 Week Lead Time On Fabricated Sheets - 2-3 DAY Lead Time on Unfabricated Slabs FUNDERMAX LAB GRADE OR INTERIOR PANELS SPECIFICED IN YOUR PROJECT?
Authorized Dealer and Fabricator of FunderMax and Max Resistance2
Total Lab Solutions is a Fundermax North American distributor / fabricator of Max Resistance2, also known in the laboratory industry as MaxResist or Max SPC. This solid phenolic compact (SPC) combines the most dramatic designs and textures with Anti-Bacterial Protection and Enhanced Scratch and Scuff-Resistant Max-Resistance™ Technology to produce a superior phenolic countertop and work surface. Fundermax solid phenolic comes standard with built in Anti-Bacterial Protection and exclusive ER finish, which creates a compact countertop that is up to 5X more durable than the standard laminate and up to 3X more wear resistant compared to alternative products currently available in the laboratory market.
Fundermax & Total Lab Solutions
Fundermax & Total lab Solutions are committed to developing Laboratory designs to let our customers create powerful excitement in their Lab environments.
With Fundermax, your project gains:
- A more stable product that has been subjected to rigorous testing for weather, UV, fire & chemical resistance.
- Sustainable single or double-sided panels produced with attention paid to reducing carbon footprint as well as hazardous waste.
- A wide range of color options and texture designs - including superior wood grains, graphically printed wall panels and Color-thru-the-Core Solid Colors for labs, toilet partitions and shelving.
- Oversized panels of nominal 64" x 144" with less seaming and able to be field modified to fit all existing lab spaces.
- Durable phenolic panels that are easy to clean and maintain while also highly impact & abrasion resistant.
- Lighter than alternative materials and easy-to-install panels that can be put in place without requiring sub-framing or sub-top supports.
- Affordable design solutions that meet LEED / FSC and Anti-Bacterial / Food Safe requirements and other important regulatory standards.
- You'll find Fundermax at the intersection of design and technology.
Contact us today for samples, pricing of unfabricated or finished fabricated-to-size sheet materials and other technical information.Contact Max Phenolic today!
View Complete Specifications for Max Resistance2
Compare Max to Other Phenolic and Epoxy Countertops
Available In Stock Sizes
FABRICATED OR FULL SHEETS:
|Dimensions||Thickness (in)||Metric Measurement (mm)||Thickness Tolerance||Lbs/ft2|
|64" x 144"||1"||25mm||+/- 0.050"||7.24|
|64" x 144"||0.75"||19mm||+/- 0.037"||5.4|
|64" x 144"||0.50"||13mm (Limited Stock in Black & Charcoal Grey)||+/- 0.025"||3.62|
Laboratory Phenolic Resin Work Surface Panel Benefits:
|Chemical and stain resistant||Scratch and impact resistant||Meets and surpasses SEFA 3|
|Moisture and heat resistant||Non-porous and easy to clean||Anti-bacterial|
|Lightweight Easy to fabricate and install||Stocked in the USA||10-year warranty|